Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Julia's birthday









We spent the last week celebrating Julia's ninth birthday! She wasn't feeling that great but managed to have a good time anyway. We took a mini trip down to San Diego and stayed at a nice hotel that had wonderful waterslides. The kids spent a whole day going around and around and I sat on a beach chair with towels covering me ( it was freezing ) and watched them. We drove over to see the house we lived in when she was born. She was thrilled to get the one gift she really, really wanted. An ipod. Yes this nine year old girl got an ipod - we were not going to do it but considering that she loves music more than anything else in the world we thought this time it would be OK.

Julia, you are growing into such a wonderful young lady. I can't believe how quickly you are growing up. I love watching you as your mind grows and your creativity thrives. Keep reaching for what you love and make all of your dreams come true little girl. You will always be my baby. I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: