Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Contagious infection

Have you ever noticed that when you are around someone with an accent it is pretty hard to not speak in the same accent around them? It is mind boggling how much we rub off on each other. I notice it a lot when I teach dance. The more fun I am having the more fun they are having and vice versa. It happens the other way around too. People who complain, or talk negatively bring other people down and drive them away. Funny how when we are sick we stay home - away from others so as not to infect them - but we can just as easily infect others with our bad attitudes. I think the best way to have more friends and loved ones around it to have a disease everyone wants to catch. I am going to work on that this month.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Indeed. They say a bad attitude is caught not taught!