Friday, June 10, 2011

Road Blocks


I expected a few along the way toward business ownership but they are appearing in unexpected places. The nice thing about road blocks is that there is usually a detour. At first you are frustrated because you just want to get to your final destination but on the detour you get to see something new, something you didn't realize was there, and maybe even a better way to get to where you were going. God's design for us is perfect. It is not always easy for me to understand the path He has chosen for me but I must have faith that the path I walk is with Him and leads to a greater good. As much as I want to push through the road blocks in front of me - that path was chosen by me - not Him. He is trying to grab my hand and say "let's take a walk this way" and I have to learn to listen.

No comments: