Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's in the details

I was talking to a friend the other day and I was telling her how things in my life are just falling into place in the most amazing ways. I told her I could completely feel God at work in my life and she said "It is nice when we remember that God is in the details". Too often I think we save up our invitations to God for big things but the truth is He wants to be with us in everything we do. Right down to the smallest of moments. The tiniest thoughts. His presence in my life and those around me lately has not been subtle. I am taking on a new and very exciting endeavor and I have asked Him to please close the door if this is not what I am suppose to do. He has opened wide every window and door and I believe He has planned this for me. It will be fun to see in retrospect the reason for this quest. For now I am following His lead - and oh how I can't wait to see what is over that horizon.

No comments: