Friday, June 25, 2010

Tight

I am still waiting for the fluid in my back drains to subside so they can come out. I feel very, very tight. Like I am wearing a sports bra that is two sizes too small. I can feel how all of the muscles have been moved and pulled. I think I am going to have to get used to this feeling for awhile until my final surgery and even then I am not sure how long it will take to feel loose again.

I had a hard time not dancing yesterday when I good tune came on. Every little bounce, shake or shimmy hurts. Torture. Who knew I loved dancing so much. I will appreciate it all the more when I can finally break out!

1 comment:

Sally said...

That makes sense but doesn't sound very comfortable. I hope the drains quit soon so you can be done with that part of it! I'm thinking of you!