Monday, August 30, 2010

Half way to go!

With school in full swing and my final surgery only days away November is fast approaching. I am a little over half way there on my goal to raise $2300 for the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk. According to my virtual personal trainer I should be walking 5 -8 miles every weekend day and 3-5 miles during the weekdays (not happening.... uh oh). After I recover from surgery on Friday I will be hitting the pavement as often as I can to get ready. I plan on doing many walks in my future - not just Susan G. Komen. We need to find a cure as soon as possible and the more people we have working on it the better. Every $5 and $10 count so spread the word!

1 comment:

Mommy Kerin said...

I wish I could donate! My Shawn just got laid off, effects on the economy. However, if I can get sponsored I do plan to run in the Race For The Cure.

I just want to say to please be careful. Don't push too hard too soon after your surgery. I'll be praying all goes well.