Saturday, October 9, 2010

Euphoria

Complete and utter bliss. Just finished taking/teaching my first class back at the gym and it was AWESOME!!!!! I was surrounded by so many amazing and loving people who lifted me up and let me fly my first time back. I wish I could bottle what I am feeling right now because everyone deserves to feel this way. I would never sell it - just give it away. If you were there today - thank you. You have no idea how much it meant to me to have all of your beautiful, smiling faces looking back at me. My fellow instructors - you amaze me every time. This was a HUGE marker for me. A sign that life is back to normal now. I wont forget October 9th and the sea of pink in our sweet gym.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh, I'm all choked up right now. I'm so glad it all went so well and that you're so happy! So great!!!