Monday, October 11, 2010

Hop on that horse!

Well, I was suppose to team teach a BodyFlow class today with Suzanne but ended up going solo because her son is sick. I know she felt really guilty throwing me in there but I think it was a blessing. I was worried how my body would react physically and if my chemo brain would actually remember choreography. I felt good all the way around. Physically it felt GREAT to teach an hour class (I may crash later) and fortunately my memory isn't completely shot from the chemo because I remembered all of the choreo. Now if I could just get some nice cuing out of my mouth that would be something. I think determination is 90% of any battle - fortunately I am very head strong so I have that going for me :)

1 comment:

joy said...

You're just awesome. Plain and simple.