Sunday, May 17, 2009

Faith part 2

I find it interesting that when I feel absolutely sure about my faith and belief system it gets rocked a bit.   I have stood strong in my beliefs for a very long, long time without question.  But recently the questions seem to be coming.  Honestly, I think it is God putting those questions out there, encouraging me to look farther and dig deeper.  Obviously questions will always be there regarding faith.  Obviously the answers will almost never be completely concrete.  Just when I thought that I was so on top of things and my spiritual journey had most certainly evolved beyond the rudimentary that is when the basic questions come back to mind.  Where are you God and what the heck do you want me to do?

2 comments:

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

"Lord, what do You want me to do?"
Acts 9:6

Kristin,
I have gone through moments of similar thoughts & feelings and each time I realize God wants complete obedience, Excuses will not do; His Word and Spirit show His will---Then we must follow through.
Our purpose is to LOVE!!!!

1 Corinthians 13

I say this to myself when I am having questions in my life journey ~~~~
LET GO AND LET GOD!!!!!!!!!

I am here anytime to share, listen & visit!
With blessings,
Kim
http://www.kimsafinathejourneycontinues.blogspot.com

joy said...

For some reason, my computer isn't giving me the right updates on your blog! I've missed so many posts. :( thanks for letting us crash at your house last night to watch survivor. that was fun. and i know i'm not even commenting on your blog post because i just read them all and can't remember the last one i read.