Sunday, November 9, 2008

....early.....

I quick entry because I have time before we leave for a full day of travel.  The kids are so excited they could not sleep.  Ben is pouting and has been since last night when we packed our bags, he knows what is coming.  We are all praying that this will be a fun experience and nobody gets sick.  Jack is very nervous about traveling to a different country and especially since we told him not to drink the water - typical first born.  Julia is hoping to see a sea turtle - I hope she does.  I hope John can enjoy the trip and relax - he deserves it.  I am content knowing we are all together.  It is only when we are split up that I begin to worry.  Have a great week everyone and if you need to contact us just shoot us an email - we will be checking it regularly.

Love to all of you!

1 comment:

joy said...

Have fun and relax. we'll miss you and can't wait to hear how it is!