Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




I hope this Easter you find yourself at peace with your life.  I loved the homily the priest had this morning.  He was talking about his favorite movies and how most of them leave you wanting more.   Even at the end of a very long movie - if you love it you don't want it to end.   He finds, and I find too, comfort in knowing what happens at the end of our life on earth.  I am so content knowing that I will continue on long after this life here.  I am content knowing that I will be spending it with God and everyone I love.  I am content not knowing all of the answers but knowing that the answers will be good and full of love.  I am happy to know that the movie that is my life will end predictably with "and she lived happily ever after" and when you leave the theater you are content and satisfied.  

Happy Easter!

No comments: