Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Kick me where the sun don't shine

Well,  I finally did it.  I sent every spare dollar to the IRS today.  On top of the two days of cramming I did to file (remember my procrastination post?) John and I just signed our life away once again to re-finance the house.  For some strange reason I just feel violated today.  Something about signing your name about 35 times on documents that you would never read and let alone understand along with stating every possible personal statistic on the 1040 makes me feel like my skin has been ripped off and my bones trampled on.  Oh well.  I guess I don't have to think about it for another whole year. I am going to try and forget about it on our way up to San Francisco tomorrow.  A quick trip with the kids to find some culture.  Look for pics of the Golden Gate!

No comments: