Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Myrah



Today is my niece Myrah's 12Th birthday!   I can clearly remember the day she was born.  I was not there but anxiously waiting for the phone call and I remember how incredibly beautiful she was.  She was a perfect little new born.   I was so enthralled with this new little life  - so much in fact that Jack was born 9 months later.  Today she is still beautiful.  Even though we don't live near her I get to watch her grow up with visits and pictures.  She is turning into an intelligent, fun, and caring young woman.  My children adore their sweet cousin - the wise older one.  Myrah, I hope this year brings you comfort in your new school and a confidence that you can attain anything your heart desires.  Enjoy these years of self exploration and worldly insight.  Make sure to foster your amazing talents and creativity and you will move mountains.  Know that you are surrounded by love and that love will always be there for you.  Happy birthday darling girl!  We love you so much!

2 comments:

joy said...

Happy Birthday, to Myrah!

Emily said...

You are the sweetest sister and Aunt. We are so lucky! Love You!