Thursday, June 11, 2009

Booooorrrrrriiiiinnnnngggggg!

Yes I am writing Thursdays post on Monday morning.....  I guess what it boils down to is that life has been a bit boring.  I don't mean to say that I am bored - quite the opposite.  My life is boring to you.  The things that occupy my day lately are of no interest to others but quite interesting to me.  I guess if you were to categorize this time I would definitely put it in the "good times" category.  When nothing much is happening and everyone is healthy and your biggest decision is what to make for dinner.  These are good times.   I remember after my first grandparent passed away.  He was the first person I actually knew who died.  I was a little bit older than Jack and it was then that I realized that there were "good times" and "bad times".  The good times were a nice bit if life when  mortality, safety and health were not in the forefront of your thoughts simply because they were all good.  I feel I am in a "good times" stage of life right now.  Everyone I love seems to be doing alright.  I am trying to embrace and enjoy these days.  Be thankful for these times and hold them in a special place in my heart to be used at a later time when things might not seem so good.

No comments: