Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little Bro

Today is my little brother Ryan's birthday......  It is hard to say little brother when he just turned 30..... that makes me really old (I wonder how my dad feels?).  I don't talk to Ryan that often, not because I don't want to - he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.  It is just that our lives keep getting in the way.  Every time I see him I am so impressed with his gentle nature and his compassion for others.  He is a survivor.  He has really been down on his luck and has managed to pull himself through it every time.  He is planning on driving down here in the next week or so and I am so excited to see him!  I hope he gets to stay for a few days and I get some one on one time.  When Ryan was born I was the sis that took care of him - you know changed his diapers etc.  I have a bit of a soft spot for him.  Happy Birthday Ryan!  I love you!

No comments: