Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yoga

Something really strange happened in a yoga class I was teaching tonight.  During the relaxation section (where everyone is just still at the end of class) a man loudly walked into the classroom through a closed door and proceeded to walk all around the members on the floor.  He then left through the other side of the room.  Thank goodness I thought to myself.  I was on the microphone and I was shaking my head at him but he didn't seem to care.  He then came in AGAIN this time carrying a mat and stomping around the room until he found a place to put his mat down.  He walked over to me and asked if I would mind if he did a few exercises - I told him he needed to wait until the end of class.  He then went and loudly picked up his mat and stomped out of the door.  Seriously,  what is wrong with people?  Would you ever walk into a dark room with people lying on the floor and disturb them???  People are so strange!

No comments: