Friday, February 5, 2010

Motivation

It might seem silly to you but I miss my little job SO much!!! A day didn't go by that I didn't appreciate that little job - I knew what I had. It is a big motivation for me to kick this thing and get back to teaching. I just love motivating all of those people and seeing their faces at the end of class when they feel they accomplished something. They became my friends and we motivated each other. I love moving to music too. Dance or yoga - it takes you to a different place. I am trying to do these things at home but it just isn't the same without all of my friends. I am going to have to get a "real" job when this is over too. Our health insurance is going to skyrocket so we will need a group plan and that means me working at Trader Joe's or Costco or Starbucks (unless of course by some miracle our income significantly increases). That is Ok, I will cherish my few classes that I can squeeze in even more. So enjoy the little things - be happy for the random smiles and the groovy song on the radio when you are driving. Take time to appreciate the smell after a rain storm or the warmth of a fire. These are the things that make life great.

4 comments:

j said...

looking forward to a little Friday thing!

joy said...

i would pick trader joe's. everybody always seems like they enjoy their job there. and i would come and see you alot. :)

D said...

i second the motion for trader joe's! i've heard they have great insurance, are good to their employees, and i'd visit you a lot too! ;)

Unknown said...

great true story.Iwish you all the best ,my the lord always hold you and help you through lifes ups and downs