Saturday, January 8, 2011

A couple of things.....

I am trying to find out it we can open an affiliate for the Susan G. Komen foundation here in central California. I think it is wonderful what they are doing to find a cure through research but I would like to see a piece of the funding they allocate to helping women in need get mammograms go to our local community. More on that when I find out.....

Also, about 4 months ago when I was desperate to have a full head of hair, the hair fairy actually did come. It was in the form of Central California Laser Hair Therapy. I have been going to sit under these red lights between 2 and 3 times a week. It has helped tremendously with my hair growth. It has come in even and gets thicker and thicker.

I am not sure how my hair would have done without these lights but I have seen results on other people and know that it is fairly common to have uneven growth or thin hair after chemo. This process works with many people who have thinning hair. Check it out!

Laser hair Therapy

If you or someone you know has thinning hair and wants to do something about it - give John from Central California Laser Hair therapy a call to find out more information 805-597-3004.

No comments: