Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun day!




Today Julia and I woke up quite late for this household at almost 9am. We had a fantastic breakfast of banana bread, smoothies, and coffee and then headed out to see my Dad's workshop. It is amazing and I will post pictures later of this one with some more details about what it is. Then we hit the mall (can you believe it? a mall!). We walked around and I was surprised to see things like P.F. Chang's and The Cheesecake Factory there (those things are only suppose to be in California right?). Anyway it was fun. My Dad and Sally took us all out to dinner at a fine Mexican restaurant that had a special on margaritas - we are completely stuffed! These are pics of the inside of their house and a pic of my rich brother Michael's porshe.......ahhh the life of a 21 year old.

5 comments:

joy said...

yay! so glad you're there and enjoying family time and margaritas.

Kristin said...

we like mike's car
love and miss you
---jack & Johnny---

Kim Safina said...

The Journey continues ~

Glad that you made it to your destination. Prayer works!
We are off to London,England until the 30th. Pray for us too!

With "Heaven bound" blessings,
Kim Safina

Suzanne said...

Hi K!!!!
Jack filled me in on you and Julia a little bit today in the car! Your dad's house is beautiful and I am so glad you are filling up with family and good food!
Miss you!

Sally said...

Your Dad looks GREAT, Kristin!!!!! Love ya!