Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Forward?

All day today I have felt like I was racing against the clock.  Every time I looked at my watch it was so much later than I had anticipated.  I didn't even wake up late - in fact - we woke up quite early to go to 9 0'clock mass.  I think it is funny that one hour can make such a difference in our lives.  Our internal clocks get so thrown by moving things one hour.  I am sure this whole week will feel the same - tired and trying to keep up.  Don't get me wrong - I love it lighter in the evenings and having daylight savings so early in the year is fantastic - it just takes some getting used to.  What do you think?

3 comments:

Sally said...

I agree. I love that it's light so late, but I'm doing everything late! I never realize how much I judge the time by the sun until this time of year. Dinner's late, kids in bed late, everything's late and I'm EXHAUSTED. Hopefully it'll just take a week to adjust...

joy said...

i like daylight savings--i just don't like that it's so early this year! it feels like we're rushing the seasons and i don't care for that.

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

YAWN!!!! I want to sleep longer ~ I get up at 4:50 AM and spend an hour with Christ Jesus while sipping tea. Now, I need HARD HEAVY DUTY COFFEE !!!
LOL ~
Hope you are enjoying your Monday!
With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim Safina
http://www.kimsafinathejourneycontinues.blogspot.com
you can check out my youtube off my blog ~