Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby sister

My baby sister Heidi had a nasty accident with her bike yesterday. While going downhill the chain locked up and she flew over the handle bars. She broke her upper right arm bone in 4 places and has 8 stitches above her right eye. She is lucky to be alive but she is in excruciating pain. She is scheduled for surgery a week from Thursday (huh????). So, please pray for her and her recovery. Thankfully she has good people helping her out - I think. I wish I was there to take care of her.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I hope she recovers quickly and her surgery goes smoothly (sometimes they have to wait for swelling to go down before they can operate... maybe that's why it isn't until next week.)

Love ya! I hope you're feeling better too!
Sally