Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jenny and Nonno #2

Today is my next sister in lines birthday - Jennifer. Growing up we were best friends enjoying the great outdoors for hours and hours. We could find something to do no matter what with our imagination. I have many wonderful memories of her and I wandering the hills of wild flowers around our house and playing tag. Jennifer has had a hard life and we have grown apart a bit. I want her to know how much I love her and want only the best for her. I want her to feel safe and secure and happy and loved and healthy. Even though we don't talk that often I think of her always. Happy birthday Jennifer - I love you!

Alex is Nonno #1 (Grandpa in Italian) and his brother is Nonno #2 to our children. Today is Nonno #2s birthday - he also goes by Leonard and Dino. This man is the energizer bunny as his daughter puts it. He just keeps going and going. He turns 87 today. He is always good for a laugh and has an opinion about everything. We enjoy having him in our lives even though we don't get to see him as often as we used to. Happy Birthday Leonard! Keep on ticking!

No comments: