Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mary Rose!!!!!

Mary Rose is John's oldest sister. She is super human. She is a huge corporate lawyer and a mom of 2 great girls. She travels, goes to trial, manages to help with homework, get her kids to skating practice and still has time to remember to send birthday gifts and cards to everyone she knows. She is extremely generous and very kind. She is beautiful and looks so much younger than her age. Sometimes I wish I could be just like her and get everything done but I don't think anyone can be like Mary Rose. She can do it all and for the most part has a smile on her face doing it. When I get to see her she never seems stressed and always wants to hear how everyone else is doing. I hope she knows how much she is loved and appreciated and that her efforts never go unnoticed. We love you Mary Rose! Happy Birthday!

No comments: