Saturday, October 24, 2009

Brothers and Sisters

I sometimes wonder what life would have been like if my parents didn't have all 8 of us children. I can't imagine it at all. I am suppose to have these seven siblings. We are all very different in many ways and quite similar in others. The interesting thing is that I find a different connection with each one and at different times in my life. Sometimes I wonder how I fit into their lives. I used to take on the "eldest" roll but not so much anymore. After having my own children and realizing that I really don't know much about anything I relinquished my roll. It fascinates me to watch them all grow and see where their lives and decisions take them. When I was young we were one big clan. Everyone did everything together. Now our relationships have become more individual. I love all of them and I am so thankful that God gave me so many to love.

No comments: