Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflection

A week from tomorrow is my birthday at which point I will be forced to re-name my blog. I still intend to blog but not on a daily basis. I am reserving this final week for reflection on the past year and the past 40 years. If there is anything I want people to walk away with from reading this blog is that they are loved. If you know me you are loved. I love everyone I surround myself with and see unique and irreplaceable qualities in every person God leads me to meet. I may not see you everyday or even speak to you every week but you have made an impact in my life that has made me the person I am and I am better for it. I hope I can in some small way help all of you along this road of life because you have all helped me.

1 comment:

joy said...

only a week left?!!! wow--that kind of went fast :) can't wait to read the reflections this wee :)