Sunday, December 14, 2008

My winner






No, she did not win the walk on roll but she has won in so many other ways.  She really showed grace and poise and confidence throughout this whole experience.  Yes she was slightly disappointed but who wouldn't be if you were really going after something you wanted.  She had a great time at the brunch today where she (and all of the 50 finalists) were given 2 tickets to see the opening night at the Kodak theater.  We had a fun day at The Grove shopping and riding on the double decker trolley.  If you look really close at the picture of the large tree and santa you can see Julia on the bridge.  I just had such a great day with my daughter, she shows me again and again that she is my hero.

1 comment:

joy said...

Julia looks like such a little lady! Love her outfit. What wonderful memories you're making together.