Friday, February 20, 2009

Ahhhh Fridays....


I know I don't have a busy work schedule but the fact that I don't teach on the weekends is very nice.  I love just hanging out with the family.  I was very lucky yesterday and caught up on a lot of housework (it is messy again), and laundry (what? there's more?), and made a nice meal of sweet potato gnocchi in a brown butter sauce (it is gone now) so all I have left are bills and taxes (oh yeah that again).  They can wait until Monday.  I am going to try and play with the kids and walk the dog and maybe catch a flick with my hubby (though he would much rather take a trip in Uncle Rico).  Tonight I am going to eat lots of carbs (M&Ms?) and have a margarita (yeah!).  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

joy said...

margaritas suck! just kidding. i'm going to eat m&m's, too. oh and check my blog comments again--i answered your question. :)