Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my dream


I had a very strange dream the other night.  I was running in a race with a bunch of other people and the sidelines were packed with loved ones.  I started looking for my family - John, Jack and Julia when all of a sudden I saw my Mom and my Grandmother (her mother) standing there in the crowd.   I yelled out to them but for some reason they couldn't see me.  I reached out for my Mom's hand and came very close but could not touch it.  Then I woke up.   I have had a handful of very vivid, colorful dreams about my Mom since she passed.  Almost all of them have her hands in them.  Anyone care to interpret?  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you already heard my interpretation today. But I do consider dreams of my mom a gift because it means I haven't forgotten her--her voice, her laugh, her touch, her mannerisms. I love having dreams when my mom is in them.

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

You can expect to enjoy god's presence and glory when you honor Him with your life.

God will keep your heart, spirit and soul filled with those whom you love!!!

Be blessed by your dreams!!

With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim Safina

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

Precious Kristin ~ I still dream of my father. My children found him on the floor when he was 57 years old. It was such a tragic day for me. I had to deal with the loss of my father, my two children, at the time, ages 5 - 7 finding their pappy and making all the phone calls telling my mother who was at our beach house with a friend that weekend and telling my grandmother who I had just seen a few hours before the incident. etc.. It was a difficult day but I am glorified when I receive dreams and see him face to face!
GLORY!!!

With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim