Monday, January 25, 2010

Going strong

Still feel pretty good - a little druggy in the head is all. Perhaps the chemo is going to my blonde hair - maybe when it falls out my brain will come back. It is obvious that my body is freaking out a bit just by having all of this stuff in it. I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with myself. I am sure I will fall into a groove but without my classes to keep me busy and my mind occupied the laundry and dishes are a bit boring. Knitting and scrap booking anyone? I will have to bundle up and take the dog for a walk everyday. I think it will do us both good.

3 comments:

joy said...

ooohhh, are you going to become a scrapper now? did you get the calligraphy link i sent you?

Sally said...

Did you say KNITTING? :-) Check out ravelry.com - free patterns and all kinds of things... it's kinda like a facebook for knitters. You can waste LOTS of time on that site.

D said...

hey! i have a question for you! ok, i KNOW you know i DETEST working out...but i just purchased a rebounding trampoline (was researching for the kids, and our pediatrician HIGHLY disapproved of a real, large trampoline, so i found one that could let eric jump but still be somewhat useful for me?!) know anything about that?! figured at least that way, i could "workout" in the privacy of my own home and not humiliate myself outside! plus with the homeschooling i just don't have the time to get to the gym alone! what d'ya think?! ;D