Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It was bound to happen....

Blah..... My scalp is neon red and hurts but my hair isn't falling out yet. I am going one last time today to try and get the right color wig. My body feels like someone ran over it with a double-wide but the good news is that my brain seems to be clearer today. I wish the sun was shining but it will another day. I am going to try and talk myself out of my own little pity party today and be thankful for the things I do have - amazing friends and family. Even though I might not sound appreciative sometimes - I really am - I am telling you right now.


2 comments:

joy said...

i'm sorry, my friend.

Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~


YOU ARE LOVED SO VERY MUCH!!!

I am here to HELP in anyway~

I want to KICK SOME MAJOR CANCER BOOTY OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

(((((( HUGS ))))))))
Kim