Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Perspective

Amazing how one little upsetting thing about this diagnosis/treatment can throw me into a tizzy and make my day a frustrating one where my mind is consumed by only that. On the other hand one itsy bit of good news will keep me flying for awhile. My perspective on the everyday struggles have completely changed. I used to worry about what was for dinner all of the time - not anymore - cereal anyone? Gym schedules - classes - personalities - HA! These are trivial things in life. I thank God everyday for the health and safety of my family. I cherish the snuggles I get from my children. I hug everyone I love just a little bit longer - not because I need to but because I don't want to waste any of that love - I want them to know their value in my life.

No comments: