Sunday, April 11, 2010

Advertising

You know before I had kids I was in the advertising business so my brain does go there sometimes. I had a funny idea the other night. Some friends of mine are just opening a new store and I went to see it the same night as our very large farmers market. I thought I could walk around the farmers market - all 5 feet 10 inches of me - with the name of their store and address painted on the back of my head. I actually think it would work....

Have I just gone off the deep end? Am I like that woman who sold the space on her forehead and tattooed an 800 number on there?

3 comments:

joy said...

ha ha ha! you should try it! but make them pay you ;)

Sally said...

Sounds like a great idea as long as they aren't selling hair products!

The Bladerunner said...

I think that sounds gr8 Kristin! I have bag labels that will fit perfectly...lol
so I didn't know u were in advertising!!! You have to give me an evaluation.
Love you!