Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Silence

What the heck? My tooth from last week is hurting again and on top of that my entire mouth is completely raw from chemo. The mouth part I can handle but the toothache is driving me crazy. The thought of seeing the dentist today when my mouth is like someone ran a sander all over it makes me cringe. The pain was worse last night and then when I was still I could sleep. So, I am trying to just get through today and let my mouth heal a bit before heading to the dentist tomorrow if things are not better. I am not talking at all or chewing anything. It seems to be working out alright. I had greek yogurt and honey for breakfast - yum. I am not answering the phone today and my family is loving the silent treatment. Tucking in and being quiet - not a bad day.

4 comments:

joy said...

oh man! so sorry about that. so weird. if you need a jamba juice or something, let me know.

Sally said...

Do you have a nice snuggly cloudy day there? Then it really would be a nice way to spend the day. I hope the pain goes away and as your mouth heals, your tooth does too. Love you!

cokw said...

I hope you get through it stranger :)

Michaela said...

man, that sounds like agony! My prayers for a speedy recovery. xxoo